April 22, 2010

Braves game!

One of Tim's coworkers bought a Braves package which included several Braves tickets. On a whim, we decided to take in a Sunday afternon game with Michael. It was such an easy trip from Auburn and although it was hot, we had a blast. Tim wanted to call one of those golf cart people to give me a ride so that I didn't have to walk so much. But, even though I'm 8 months pregnant, I feel really good and decided I could handle walking. It was probably all the dippin dot ice cream I ate at the game. Luke kept saying Auburn baseball game, thinking we were at a game in Plainsman Park. We had to keep explaining to him, that no there are other teams besides Auburn, and this was a Braves game. He had fun taking in the sights. Right before we left, Tim bought him a Braves baseball which he loves. Look at that smile in the picture. Priceless!



No comments: