April 2, 2010

Easter and A-Day Game

If the A-Day Game is any indication of how football/tailgate season is going to be this fall, we're going to have sooo much fun! Luke loved running around the tailgate spot and eating all the yummy food, especially the brownies. He and Parker played so well together and looked adorable in their matching #1 football jerseys. No, we didn't plan that either! :) As you can imagine, Luke is all boy and loves anything sports related. He loves chasing balls, playing hockey, swinging his golf club and baseball bat and running the bases. He wears me out with all of his sports!


Look how pretty the azealas were around campus! They were taller than I was!


We also recently celebrated Easter. We went to the lake on Friday night and spent the weekend with the Sims clan. We took a boat ride and enjoyed spending time with my parents, Mark, Madeline and my cousin Katrina who is living in Columbus, GA. We woke up early Sunday morning so Luke could check out what the Easter bunny brought him. We went to Easter Sunday mass with my family and then headed to Clanton to eat lunch with Tim's dad and sisters. I'm sad that I don't have any pictures with my family from our time with them at the lake. But these pictures were taken at Paw Paw's house. Notice all the cousins about to take off for the massive egg hunt! So much fun! Luke was able to actually hunt eggs this year and was super excited to find an egg. He would get distracted and become more interested in finding out what candy was in the egg.

No comments: