May 26, 2010

It's a Girl!!!!

Alright, I'm going to have to get used to this pink, frilly stuff, because I gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Mallory Sims Johnson at 4:08 pm today. She weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Right now we think she looks like the girl version of Luke.

Luke telling me bye and holding my hand right before Mallory was born. We later found out he wasn't supposed to be back in the labor and delivery room with us. Oh well! What a sweet picture!


This picture does NOT portray an accurate description of what was going on at the time. I had just been wheeled down to a regular room and I was freezing cold and exhausted. Luke was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I was getting a tad frustrated and really wanted my parents to take him back to our house since it was way past his bed time. I had briefly mentioned to mom that I wanted a picture, but we were waiting on Mallory to get out of the nursery from her bath. Finally, the nurses brought her back to us and we snapped this picture and I think it turned out beautiful. Even Mallory looks content!



We love you sweet girl!!!!

No comments: